For further information about this policy or if you required a detailed list of all our cookies, please contact email@example.com.
1. YOUR CONSENT
By continuing use our website, you agreeing to place cookie on your computer in order to analyse the way you use our website.
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with our website, you must stop using our site.
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
3. WHAT COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
- Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google, who set a cookie to collect standard internet log information and site visitor behaviour in order to evaluate use of our website and compile a report for us. Information about your use of our website and your IP address is transmitted to Google and is used by us to evaluate use of our website, compile reports on activity and create profiles of aggregated visitors using Google Analytics demographics. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help or Settings facility provided with your browser. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- social media share buttons (such as Facebook) that enable you to share our content.
- session cookie – this is standard cookie just to remember user preferences.
4. HOW TO DELETE COOKIES OR CONTROL THEM
5. HOW I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT
Once you given us your consent to use our cookies, we will store cookies on your computer or device to remember this for next time. The cookie will expire periodically. If you wish to withdraw you consent, please delete them from you computer or device.
7. FURTHER INFORMATION
For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: